Who are we?
WAC B.V. is a global player in breeding, selecting and propagating of rose cut flower varieties.
Our contact details are as follows:
Why this privacy statement?
We process personal data in order to provide our services. We are responsible for ensuring that this information is properly protected. We have to comply with the requirements of the privacy regulations. We aim to be transparent and inform you about the type of data we process, the principles and purposes for processing, with whom we share the data and what rights you have regarding your own data.
What data do we process about you?
We may process the personal data of
- (potential) customers, name, address, place of residence, telephone number, email address, contact person and delivery address.
- Candidates, name, address, place of residence, telephone number, email address, gender, age, civil status, CV, motivation letter. We store this data for a maximum of 1 year (with your permission) or remove it after filling in a vacancy.
How do we obtain your data?
In most cases, we receive the information directly from you. We may also receive information from third parties, e.g. agents.
What is the legal basis for our using your personal data?
We process your personal data on the basis of one of the following legal principles:
- You have given permission for specific processing, you can always withdraw your permission
- For the performance of the agreement
- To comply with a legal obligation
- For the representation of a legitimate interest
What is the purpose of processing the data?
We process your personal data with a view to the following activities in our company:
- Management of our relations with (potential) customers and visitors
- Conclusion and execution of agreements
- Data analysis for statistical purposes
- Carrying out marketing and promotional activities
- Sending newsletters
- Staff recruitment
- Compliance with legal obligations